I’ve been spending the past couple days playing around a bit more with the look and feel. The hard part about using the Epic marketplace is trying to achieve consistency between all the assets. I would still like everything to be a bit more cartoony but I am trying to do as much as I can in the engine (simplifying materials, playing with scale, etc).
I was also distracted by my terrible modeling skills, so I gave Mitzy another pass.
I grabbed the ArchVizInterior Ray tracing project to play a bit with colors and lighting to see if that is the best approach for the children’s book. I didn’t spend any time trying to reduce the noise in the shadows, but it is on my list of things to keep exploring this week.
Comments are closed